I am a Front End Developer &
New Media Development Professional.
My background includes over 15 years’ experience working collaboratively with designers, copywriters and developers on social media, mobile projects, web projects, and building campaigns and projects, from beginning to end. I have worked for companies such as Air Miles, Trimark, Wunderman Thompson, Maritz, FCB Toronto and Franklin Templeton Investments.
My accomplishments include:
- Part of the team that allowed the Air Miles Canada Facebook page to reach 1 million followers.
- Increased the Air Miles Canada Push Notification open rate by 30% and increased time spent on Air Miles App by 22%.
- During my time at Air Miles Canada I created and published ad content for major projects, valued at over $1 million dollars. Projects included: “Shop the Block”, “Mega Miles”, “Offer Hub” and “Detour”.
- I was tasked with creating multiple e-commerce mini-sites for the official apparel provider to the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics, and the Special Olympics, Trimark Sportswear. My first real experience at being a part of a project with World Wide Exposure.
- Created Templates and Best Practice documentation for Email Projects for Wunderman.
- Created and produced RIM BlackBerry Salesforce training courses. Flash Animation, Flash Development, XML coding.
I use my creativity to help your site get the message across
I believe in fast load times and a solid design
A website is better when its easy to use.
Websites don't have to be static, I make pages come to life.
- Web Design 90% 90%
- HTML 90% 90%
- CSS 90% 90%
- Email Design 80% 80%
- Photoshop 90% 90%
- Illustrator 80% 80%
- Edge Animate 80% 80%
- Google Adwords 70% 70%
- Sketch 60% 60%
- Rover – Push Notification Software 85% 85%
- Microsoft Office 80% 80%